Every generation is motivated by emotion. Short and impactful videos have become the most effective way to inspire and create loyal customers and employees. While video has always been, a compelling story telling medium, social media has taken it to another level. From Generation Z to Baby Boomers, everyone will pause and watch a short, interesting and engaging video on his or her mobile device or computer screen.
If you are not using video to engage all generations with your products, services, and social impact, you are missing the boat.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
My company has over 25 years experience telling inspiring stories through video. Today, you cannot “look too professional” when it comes to video production if you want to reach Generation Z and Millennials. The secret is producing video that looks organic, and that takes real skill and storytelling experience.
- Inspire and create loyal employees who “Love Their Organization.”
- Engage Millennials and Generation Z customers around social causes and quality products.
- Provide ongoing and personalized communications around your brand and mission.
Check out some examples of our video story telling and give me a call. I would LOVE to tell your organization’s story.